This set includes ham in maple and cranberry sauce, cheesy mashed potatoes and glazed carrots.
Consume within 5 days after receiving your order.
Ham - Pork, onions, maple syrup, cranberry concentrate, water, cornstarch, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
Carrots - Carrots, apple cider, butter, maple syrup, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
Purée - Potatoes, cheddar cheese, milk, butter, garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a large pot of cold water, submerge the ham in its bag. Over high heat, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the bagged carrots and mashed potatoes to the boiling water.
- Turn off the heat when the water has reached boiling point again. Let warm for 7 minutes.
- Remove the carrots and the mashed potatoes from the water, using tongs. Open the bag of carrots and pour its contents into a pan.
- Over medium-high heat, bring the sauce to a boil and, using a spoon, cover the carrots with the sauce continuously, until it is thick, about 2 minutes.
- Cover the bag of mashed potatoes with a cloth, compress the bag with your hands to mix well.
- Open the bag of mashed potatoes by cutting a corner, then spread on a large serving plate. Place the glazed carrots around the edge of the plate. Take the bag of ham out of the water, open it and place the shank on the mashed potatoes and pour the sauce over the piece of meat.
All our products may have been in contact with nuts, peanuts and gluten.