Traditional maple season baked beans, just like in your memories.
This set contains all the ingredients to concoct your dish at home, as well as a cooking bowl.
Keep refrigerated. Cook within 5 days of receipt of your order. Do not freeze.
Salted bacon, beans, water, bacon, onion, maple syrup, mushrooms, brown sugar, molasses, tomato paste, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Preparation time: 20 mins.
Cooking time: 4h30.
You will need:
- Aluminum foil
- A cutting board
- A knife
- A spoon
- A mixing bowl
- Soaking: In a bowl, place the dried beans and cover them with 1 liter of water. Leave the bowl at room temperature. Soak the beans for a minimum of 10 hours, then discard the water.
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Cut the onion and mushrooms into small 1cm dice, then place in the mixing bowl.
- Cut the salted bacon and the smoked bacon into large 1-inch lardons, then place in the mixing bowl.
- Add the soaked beans to the bowl and stir everything with a spoon.
- Transfer the mixture to the earthenware cooking bowl.
- Pour the baked bean jus over the mixed ingredients.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake at 450ºF for 1 hour.
- Lower the oven temperature to 325ºF and continue baking for 3½ hours.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 20 minutes before serving.
All our products may have been in contact with nuts, peanuts and gluten.